Immigration – Tips On How To Have A Successful Marriage Interview
Often there is a misconception that once you marry a US citizen, you have will be automatically approved to be a resident in the US. But it is not an easy task, though they are being credited as husband and wife they have to undergo a rigorous interview process which has been carried out in the United States Immigration system. Here are some of the tips to succeed the marriage interview immigration process.
Tips to succeed the marriage interview immigration:
Not many know the fact that the immigration ins procedures involves a formal interview with the officials in the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Very often people end up not preparing for the interview without knowing the consequences. The result being high percentage of applicant getting denied of the respective cases and leading to arresting and deporting. The tenor of each marriage interview immigration depends upon the individuals and also the USCIS official’s personality. It actually is not difficult as the common perception, but can be made easier without much difficulty or grueling effort. Let us see how to avoid all unhappy things like anxiety and stress out of us to get approved of the marriage visa interview.
- Documents – Make sure to bring all the necessary documents that necessary to show your identity which means items like the bona fide document, letter, mementos, photos, bank account statements, tax returns, property deeds and any other documents to prove that your marriage is a true marriage.
- Time – It is always advisable to be at least 45 minutes ahead of the interview so that there is enough time to relax and be well prepared for the same.
- Dress code – The first impression is the best impression. Hence it very important to come in formally dressed for the interview.
- Well Organized – Most important of all you should listen and respond properly. Within the allotted time you should be able to answer to the point ,be specific and not not talk too much
- No guesses – During the interview process, do not try to make guesses. For example, do not try to give different answers to the official by guessing. Prepare yourself well and then answer. Because there are chances that different answers are given to the same question when posed to each of the partners.
- NO memorizing – There is no need to memorize any kind of answers during the interview process. Its just that you have to remember the few dates and you will be allowed to look at your form I 485
- History of your relationship – During the interview you will be posed questions as to when you met each other, first date together, etc. Understand that you are not answering to a police man, its just a mere talking to an official and its better to disclose all the truthful answers portraying your relationship from engagement to marriage.
The marriage interview immigration is a simple and easy event, but can become complicated and a painful event if the proper procedures are not followed where both partners are involved. The marriage interview usually takes place about six to twelve months after the application. A proper homework will be best to get approved of the interview. As a couple its just a challenge so face it and enjoy life to the fullest.